Look Good & Feel Good - Mind and Body
Often weight problems are the result of bad habits but sometimes the body suffers from not being able to deal with life’s worries and frustrations.
Gain mind and body confidence with solutions that suit you and your lifestyle.
Robyn offers a special counselling program for teenagers and adults who want to take positive control of their weight. The private, 30-min sessions run over 4 weeks to talk, be listened to and helped to find the answers to:
- Locating the underlying reasons for your weight problems
- Learning to control your weight rather than your weight controlling you
- Enjoying new eating habits and the real you
Robyn also offers a special counselling program for those who want to take positive control of their weight. The private, 30-min sessions run over 4 weeks, to talk, be listened to and helped to find the answers to their problems.
Men and women in today’s pressured corporate life often need a confidential sounding board to openly discuss personal and employee issues.
Counselling can cover:
- Workplace communication skills
- Outplacement issues
- Dealing with personal, management and staff expectations
- Job insecurities
- Group programs to encourage and instill supportive corporate culture
Rediscovering your intimate relationship
A group course for couples, which teaches you how to:
- Speak and listen for clear communication
- Get through relationship flat spots
- Create safety zones for open discussion
- Rediscover closeness
The course is held in a caring, confidential environment and runs over 4 weeks, in the evenings.
Coffee & Counselling for Women
Under Robyn’s qualified guidance, Coffee & Counselling offers women a chance to talk openly, to be heard and to be given objective, practical advice on the issues which are troubling them, including:
- Overcoming loneliness and the isolation of a new neighbourhood or being a new mum
- Finding time for you after children, partners, work
- Relationships with partners and children
- Parenting skills
- Building self-esteem
- Getting back into the workforce
- Life management
The course provide an opportunity to network in your local area and is a catalyst for the development of a long term support group.
It runs over 6 weeks, in 2-hour morning sessions.